New Brunswick Truck Accident Lawyer
Dedicated and Skilled New Brunswick Truck Accident Lawyer Representing Truck Accident Victims in Middlesex County and Throughout NJ
Trucks are larger and heavier than any other type of vehicle on the road. Therefore the force of a collision with a smaller vehicle is much greater. The damage resulting from an accident involving a truck is much greater. These accidents also often result in severe injuries and even fatalities. Multiple parties can be held liable in truck accidents further complicating these claims. With so much at stake, it is critical that you have the representation of an experienced New Brunswick truck accident lawyer.
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari we fight aggressively to protect the rights of truck accident victims. We’ve seen the devastating consequences that truck accident victims suffer long after the accident occurred. We fight to ensure that they not only recover financial compensation for their injuries but also get justice for their losses. We’ve recovered millions on behalf of accident victims including truck accident victims. We will fight for maximum compensation on your behalf and help you start picking up the pieces of your life.
Contact us today to book a free consultation with an attorney from our firm.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Truck Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 973-845-4421 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Common Types of Truck Accidents that a New Brunswick Truck Accident Lawyer From Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari Can Help You With
There are various types of truck accidents. The attorneys at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari have experience representing victims in many different types of accidents including:
- New Brunswick jackknife truck accidents – These are accidents in which the rig of the truck folds itself. The cab, therefore, forms a 90-degree angle with the truck’s trailer. These accidents often occur when the truck brakes hard and suddenly.
- New Brunswick rollover truck accidents – These occur when the truck driver loses control of the truck. The truck slides and rolls over landing on its side. It can take other motorists with it as it rolls.
- New Brunswick tire blowout truck accidents – These accidents occur when a tire blows out. The force of the tire blowout forces the truck in wayward directions. This can result in the truck colliding with other vehicles.
- New Brunswick blind spot accidents – Trucks are significantly larger than passenger vehicles. They have large blind spots. It is therefore important for truck drivers and other road users to pay close attention when trucks are changing lanes, reversing, or parking. Vehicles that are in the truck’s blind spot can be forced off the road, crushed, or hit.
- New Brunswick wide turn truck accidents – These accidents occur when the driver of the truck makes a wide turn and is unaware of vehicles approaching from the rear. Vehicles or pedestrians can become trapped by the truck.
- New Brunswick Under Ride accidents – These occur when the truck stops suddenly or slides and another smaller vehicle becomes lodged under the truck’s rig.
- New Brunswick Rear-end accidents – Read end truck accidents occur when a truck rams into the rear of another vehicle. These accidents are often catastrophic.
“While coming highly-recommended to me, Jeff handled a motor vehicle case wherein I sustained permanent injuries from 4 pelvic fractures. He was very upfront with me about the value of my case and he succeeded in going above and beyond to make sure I received the settlement I deserved for my injuries. Jeff’s level of expertise and professionalism surpassed even my greatest expectations.”
“I just wanted to take some time to thank you and your team for all your help in the last 3 1/2 years. Your confidence, professionalism, knowledge, and efficiency in resolving this case have been greatly appreciated by my family and I.”
“I wish to convey my esteem and admiration for your professional excellence and personal manner in dealing with me regarding my auto accident case. Your attention to detail and knowledge were impressive by any standard.”
About New Brunswick, NJ
New Brunswick is a city located in Middlesex County, New Jersey. With a population of 55, 181, it is the seat of Middlesex County. It is also home to Rutgers University and is the commercial hub of central New Jersey. Various international companies have made New Brunswick their home including Bristol Myers Squibb and Johnson & Johnson. The city has evolved into a center for culture, science, and arts in central New Jersey.
Middlesex County was ranked as the third most dangerous county in New Jersey with 28,956 motor vehicle accidents that occurred in the county in 2018. New Brunswick is a large commercial city with a dense population. The risk of being involved in a motor accident is therefore high.
If you have been involved in a truck accident in New Brunswick, get in touch with us for a free consultation with an experienced New Brunswick truck accident lawyer from our firm.
Settlement – Motor Vehicle Accident / Wrongful Death
Settlement – Motor Vehicle Accident
Jury Verdict – Motor Vehicle Accident – Failure To Properly Maintain Guardrail
Schedule a Free Consultation with an Experienced New Brunswick Truck Accident Lawyer from Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari
Contact us today and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced New Brunswick truck accident lawyer to have your case reviewed. We will help you understand your rights and the options available to you. With our help, you can get started on recovering compensation for your injuries and other damages. We do not charge any fees unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 973-845-4421 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
The attorneys at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of accident victims including truck accident victims. You can rely on us to pursue maximum compensation on your behalf.
Contact us now to schedule your free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Truck Accidents in New Brunswick, NJ
If a loved one died in a truck accident you can pursue compensation for your loss by filing a wrongful death lawsuit. However, this is only possible if you are the survivor of the victim i.e. the spouse, child, parent or only surviving relative.
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, we provide compassionate legal representation for wrongful death lawsuits. We will work to not only recover financial compensation for your loss but also to seek justice for your family. You can recover compensation for medical expenses incurred prior to the death of your loved one, funeral expenses, loss of companionship, and loss of income. We will pursue maximum compensation on your behalf and help you begin to find closure.
It is difficult to tell if you have a valid truck accident claim without the guidance of an attorney. Contact our law firm and schedule a free consultation with an attorney from our firm. We offer a free consultation for truck accident victims as well as their families. Our experienced attorneys will review your case and determine whether you have a valid claim for compensation or not. We will help you understand your rights and guide you on your options. We will answer any questions you may have and help put everything into perspective so you can make better decisions.