Clifton, NJ Personal Injury Lawyers
Seasoned Personal Injury Fight to Protect the Financial Security of Accident Victims in Clifton, NJ and Throughout Passaic County
Imagine that you were seriously injured in a car accident caused by a drunk driver and left unable to work—who would pay your medical and living expenses while you recover? What if your child was bitten by a dog and left with a debilitating injury that required extensive care for life or your spouse suffered catastrophic injuries in the workplace because a third party failed to offer proper safety gear? The personal injury law system in New Jersey was designed to deal with all of these situations—and, in fact, most types of accidents caused by the negligent or reckless behavior of another person.
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, our dedicated team of personal injury lawyers represent clients who were injured in any type of accident caused by someone else’s negligence in Clifton and Passaic County, NJ. We know that our clients come to us at a vulnerable stage in their lives and rely on our legal knowledge to protect the financial security of their family—and we take this responsibility seriously in every case we handle. When you’ve suffered a setback in the form of a personal injury and your financial stability is on the line, call our experienced personal injury lawyers to help get you back on track.
Examples of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Clifton, NJ
Our talented lawyers have the legal knowledge and dedicated work ethic needed to successfully protect your rights in any number of personal injury cases, including:
- Medical malpractice. When a trusted doctor or nurse behaves negligently and causes you to suffer greater harm, we work to establish that a reasonable medical professional would have behaved differently to prevent your harm under the circumstances.
- Motor vehicle accidents. Injuries sustained in car accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents and motorcycle accidents can wreak havoc on your life, and while your insurance may pay a portion of the damages, we work to ensure that the negligent driver who caused your accident is held financially accountable.
- Defective products. Consumers have the right to assume that the products they buy are reasonably safe for their intended use. When a design or manufacturing defect in a product renders the product unsafe and causes you harm, we fight to hold those corporations responsible for your injuries.
- Premises liability. Property owners must keep their property reasonably safe for invited guests (including customers). Slip and fall accidents, negligent security and even swimming pool hazards can all result in serious injuries that the property owner could have prevented by maintaining the property in question.
- Dog bites. Animal owners have a legal responsibility to keep pets under control, so if you or your child are bit by a neighbor’s dog, for example, that individual is legally obligated to compensate for all resulting expenses.
Our Passaic County Personal Injury Lawyers Are Committed to Getting the Highest Compensation Award Possible
When you choose the skilled personal injury lawyers at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari to protect your legal rights, we work tirelessly to advocate for the highest compensation award available in your case because we want to hold negligent parties accountable and ensure your financial future is protected. We will work to recover compensation for:
- Current and future medical bills,
- Emergency room costs,
- Rehab or physical therapy,
- Any lost income or lost earning capacity,
- Pain and suffering,
- And more.
Contact Our Offices to Schedule a Free Consultation to Discuss Your Clifton Personal Injury Claim Today
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, we pride ourselves on offering high-quality, full-service legal representation in every case we take on so that our clients can rest assured that their future security won’t be derailed by an injury. We have offices throughout New Jersey and have dedicated our practice to serving accident victims in Clifton and throughout Passaic County. To schedule a free initial consultation with our experienced personal injury lawyers, call or contact our office today.
About Clifton, NJ
Clifton is located in Passaic County, New Jersey, about 20 miles north of Newark. As of 2018, Clifton was home to approximately 85,273 residents and comprises about 11.397 square miles of land in New Jersey. Clifton is primarily composed of thriving Italian-American, Polish-American, Irish-American and German-American communities. Clifton has also been the site of many film and television scenes—scenes from Donnie Brasco, The Sopranos and The King of Comedy were all filmed in Clifton.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims in Clifton
FAQ: How do I know if I need a lawyer if I was injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault?
It never hurts to at least consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer if you were injured and suspect that the accident causing your injuries was someone else’s fault—especially if the injury causes you to miss work or incur expenses. We offer a free initial consultation so that we can listen to what happened in your case and evaluate potential options to recover financial compensation from the negligent party. Our lawyers know what to look for in these cases and can evaluate how best to proceed, which may mean simple negotiations with the insurance company (insurance companies tend to respond more seriously to reputable lawyers who understand the process) or detailed and formal personal injury proceedings.
FAQ: What time periods do I need to be aware of if I was injured because of someone else’s negligence?
The statute of limitations for filing a formal personal injury lawsuit in New Jersey is two years from the date the injury occurred. Exceptions can exist in various types of cases—for example, claims against the government must be filed much sooner and minors have additional time to file. Even if your case doesn’t result in a formal lawsuit because we are able to negotiate with the insurance company to settle out of court, these timelines are important because the insurance company is unlikely to settle if they know the timeframe for filing a lawsuit has passed.