Sea Girt Slip And Fall Accident Lawyers
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Protect The Rights of Slip and Fall Accident Victims in Sea Girt And Throughout New Jersey
When a loose plank on the seaside boardwalk causes you to fall, or a slick step outside the restaurant sends you head first down the stairs, we’ve got you covered.
The skilled personal injury attorneys at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari have been protecting the rights of accident victims for more than 50 years. Our skilled team is personally dedicated to each case, providing individual attention and outstanding results. Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari is recognized as one of the most successful personal injury law firms in New Jersey. Our team has recovered more settlements and verdicts over one million dollars than any other law firm in the state.
Recover Just Compensation For Your Sea Girt Slip And Fall Accident Injuries And Other Losses
When someone else’s negligence causes an accident, such as a slip and fall accident, the injured party may seek to recover compensation for their injuries and other losses under personal injury law. Accident victims may recover several different types of damages, which they pursue by filing a personal injury claim.
Specifically, slip and fall accident victims may recover any of the following and more:
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitation treatment costs
- Hospital bills
- Surgical costs
- Cost of prescription medications
- Cost of diagnostic imaging tests
- Cost of laboratory tests
- Cost of future anticipated medical expenses stemming from the slip and fall accident
- Mental anguish
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of one’s life enjoyment
- Lost earned sick time
- Lost earned vacation time
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning capacity resulting from the accident injuries
Compensatory damages are intended to restore the injured victim to the condition they were in prior to the slip and fall accident; they are not designed to punish the responsible party. When damages include losses that are immeasurable, such as the loss of one’s life enjoyment, the court will consider several factors to estimate and assign a value.
Is There A Legal Deadline For Filing A Sea Girt Slip And Fall Accident Claim?
Yes. Every state has legal deadlines for filing civil claims in the courts. Known as “statutes of limitations”, these legal deadlines vary from one state to another and also differ based on the nature of the underlying claim. In New Jersey, the statute of limitations for filing a slip and fall accident claim, which falls under the domain of personal injury law, is two years from the time the slip and fall occurred. Statutes of limitations are very important deadlines — if a claim is not filed before this deadline runs out, the court will dismiss the case and the injured victim will have lost their opportunity to recover damages.
Why Select Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari to Handle Your Sea Girt Slip and Fall Accident Claim?
If you or a loved one has suffered injury in a slip and fall accident, you want the best possible outcome in your case. To achieve that, you need the best possible legal representation.
Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari is recognized as one of the most successful personal injury law firms in New Jersey. Our firm has been practicing personal injury law for more than 50 years, and we have recovered more verdicts and settlements over one million dollars than any other law firm in the state. Our accomplished attorneys have been named Super Lawyers and among The Best Lawyers in America.
The dedicated team at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari is committed to protecting the rights of accident victims. We represent accident victims in Sea Girt and across New Jersey and provide a range of services, including the following:
- Thoroughly investigate your slip and fall accident claim
- Collect all relevant documentation from medical professionals and others to support your slip and fall accident injury claim
- Interview any relevant witnesses to the slip and fall accident
- Secure the necessary evidence to demonstrate the role of negligence on the part of the property owner in causing or contributing to your slip and fall accident
- File all of the required paperwork for your slip and fall personal injury claim with the insurance company in accordance with New Jersey’s statute of limitations
- Evaluate the losses you incurred as a result of the slip and fall accident to appropriately assign a just level of compensation
- Work with you to outline your objectives with regard to compensation and the desired outcome in the case
- Negotiate with the insurance company to reach the best possible settlement for your slip and fall claim and recover the maximum compensation allowable without delay
- Litigate your slip and fall accident case before a judge or jury if necessary
Our Firm Offers A Free Slip And Fall Case Evaluation To Accident Victims in Sea Girt And Across New Jersey
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, we understand the impact that a slip and fall accident can have on your life. Dealing with physical recovery, emotional trauma, and mounting medical expenses can be overwhelming. Our firm offers a free case evaluation, where one of our accomplished personal injury attorneys will analyze the merits of your case, answer your questions, address your concerns, and explain the claims process.
To arrange for your free confidential consultation, contact our office. Founded in Newark, New Jersey, in 1929, Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari has offices in four convenient New Jersey locations including Chatham, Jersey City, North Bergen, and Sea Girt.
About Sea Girt, New Jersey
The borough of Sea Girt, New Jersey is located in southern Monmouth County. Sea Girt is a primarily residential community on the New Jersey shore that prides itself on a small town charm, rural beauty, and a rich community life. Sea Girt serves as home to 1,800 residents and offers a wide range of recreational activities to all community members.
Located just a short drive from the Garden State Parkway, Sea Gift also offers convenient train service via train stations located in nearby Spring Lake and Manasquan. Sea Girt, which was established as a Borough in 1917, is 1.05 square miles. In 2012, Forbes ranked Sea Girt as number 197 in the magazine’s listing of “America’s Most Expensive Zip Codes”.