Manville Personal Injury Lawyers
Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari Can Guide Manville Accident Victims Through The Complex Claims Process Toward The Rightful Compensation They Are Owed
Personal injuries – even seemingly harmless injuries – can have long-term consequences. A single accident can prevent you from working for days or weeks, and you will likely face substantial medical care and diagnostic testing fees as part of your treatment, even if you have insurance. These costs are in addition to lost income from missing work, daycare services, and other accident-related outlays you may be forced to pay. When this happens to you, you need a dedicated team of Manville Personal Injury Lawyers to protect your legal rights.
Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari helps innocent accident victims fight for the compensation they are legally entitled to. You should not have to suffer because of the actions of another party. If you were injured in an accident, contact our legal team here for assistance. We have assisted clients in Manville and all across New Jersey for the last 60 years and have secured over $300 million in compensation payouts in the last five years alone.
Personal Injury Cases Our Manville Personal Injury Lawyers Can Handle For You
We handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Legal Malpractice
- Workplace Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- Dog Bites
- Slips & Falls
- Auto Insurance Coverage
- Child Injuries
- Nursing Home Negligence
Accidental injuries and cases involving wrongful deaths happen every day and they affect people from all walks of life. If you or a loved one was injured in an accident, we are here to help. The Manville Personal Injury Lawyers with Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari will walk you through what you need to know about the claims process and what to expect along the way.
Common Causes Of Personal Injuries And Wrongful Death In Manville
Some of the more common accidents in Manville include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcyclists, pedestrians, boats, ATVs, airplanes, and other motorized vehicles can lead to serious bodily injuries as well as property and vehicle damage.
- Medical Negligence: Doctor errors, testing errors, a lack of training, treatment errors, administrative mix-ups, and medical device or machine malfunctions can lead to serious, long-term injuries and even death.
- Nursing Homes: Nursing homes care for some of society’s most vulnerable members, and nursing home residents can suffer abuse, neglect, and mistreatment, not to mention substandard care and a lack of supervision that can lead to serious bodily injury. Slips and falls are a leading cause of death of older adults every year, as per the CDC.
- Premises and Workplace Accidents: Slips and falls, electrocution accidents, machinery accidents, and being struck by objects are the “fatal four” of workplace accidents. You may have grounds for a workplace accident or workers’ compensation claim if you can show that dangerous workplace conditions or a failure to meet workplace safety standards caused or contributed to your accident.
How Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari Helps Accident Victims In Manville
Our Manville Personal Injury Lawyers helps accident victims by:
- Identifying the at-fault party responsible for the accident in question.
- Gathering evidence to prove liability on the part of the at-fault party.
- Quantifying your losses and damages.
- Submitting all relevant paperwork such as a compensation claim, demand letter, and a certificate of merit to the at-fault party’s insurer demanding compensation.
Contact our Manville Personal Injury Lawyers For Assistance With Your Personal Injury Case
Contact Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari today for a free case evaluation. Based on the specifics of your case, our Manville Personal Injury Lawyers will help you negotiate a settlement with the insurer of the at-fault party responsible for your accident. If a settlement cannot be reached, we will represent you in a courtroom trial. Do not hesitate to reach out to us today.
About Manville, NJ
Manville used to be part of Hillsborough Township, which was founded in the 1770s. Thanks to the strategic location at the confluence of two local rivers, a lot of activity started to take place in the Manville area. Canals, waterways, and industrial developments soon followed, and the Johns-Manville Products Corporation – the world’s largest producer of asbestos – located its plant here to take advantage of the township’s waterways, railroads, and major highways. Truck accidents, workplace mishaps, and bodily injury cases are common in Manville, as are auto insurance cases and wrongful death cases.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Cases In Manville
FAQ: How do I evaluate my damages?
An attorney can help you evaluate your damages by aggregating your medical treatment costs, lost income, burial/funeral costs, property damage, vehicle repair costs, and other tangible losses that you suffered because of your accident. Your attorney can also help you determine the correct multiplier to use to calculate intangible losses such as pain and suffering and the loss of companionship of a loved one to arrive at a final figure for your claim.
FAQ: Whom can I hold liable for damages?
It depends on where and how your accident occurred. For workplace accidents, you can usually hold your employer liable, but only if your employer was somehow negligent or otherwise responsible for your accident. for motor vehicle accidents, you can usually hold another driver liable. For medical malpractice or nursing home accidents, you may be able to hold a doctor, a member of nursing home staff, or a hospital or nursing home liable for damages.
FAQ: What kinds of evidence do I need?
Along with your claim, you should submit photos or videos of the accident, as well as eyewitness statements, and medical treatment reports. Other forms of evidence may also be included if applicable, such as police reports, driving logs for truck accidents, driver cell phone usage to prove distracted driving, blood test results, workplace safety reports or complaints, and proof of complaints regarding safety issues.