Somerset Personal Injury Lawyers
Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari’s Dedicated Personal Injury Team Fights For Injured Accident Victims In Somerset
If you were involved in an accident or sustained physical injuries or other losses of any kind, you may have grounds for a personal injury claim. An unintentional accident can happen at any time, and accidents kill hundreds of thousands of people in the United States every year. They can lead to serious, long-term physical injuries and can take months or years to recover from. When this happens to you, you need the dedicated Somerset Personal Injury Lawyers from Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari to protect your legal rights.
Whether you suffered injuries in an accidental poisoning accident or a slip or fall, a workplace accident, a motor vehicle accident, or as a result of medical malpractice, we are just a call away. Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari can help with a free initial consultation. Based on the specifics of your case, we can help you gather evidence, quantify your losses, and file a claim with the insurer of the at-fault party that harmed you.
Personal Injury Cases Our Somerset Personal Injury Lawyers Can Handle For You
Irrespective of how your accident occurred, the severity of your injuries, or who was involved, we are here to help. Our Somerset Personal Injury Lawyers provides legal services for a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Boating accidents
- ATV accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Birth injuries
- Delayed diagnosis
- Failure to diagnose
- Surgical errors
- Medication errors
- Hospital negligence
- Nursing malpractice
- Defective Products
- Premises Liability
- Brain injuries
- Catastrophic injuries
Accidents kill and injure millions of people every year, and even for minor injuries, medical treatment costs alone can run into the tens or the hundreds of thousands of dollars. The law gives you the right to seek compensation for losses sustained as a result of the dangerous, reckless, or negligent actions – or the dangerous, incompetent, or negligent inaction – of people or parties who owed you a duty of care.
How Accidents Can Occur In Somerset
Somerset is home to over 300,000 people. As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the leading causes of unintentional accidents in the United States are:
- Poisoning accidents: These include overdosing, poor labeling, unclear directions, and poor or dangerous product packaging.
- Motor vehicle accidents: These include car, truck, motorcycle, bus, boat, and pedestrian accidents.
- Nursing home accidents: These include cases involving bodily harm as a result of choking; slips and falls; poor temperature maintenance; physical, financial, and sexual abuse; poor funding leading to resident injury; poor worker supervision.
- Workplace accidents: These include slips and falls, being crushed by objects or materials, machine accidents, dangerous chemical accidents, poor worker training, inadequate safety equipment, and a failure to meet mandated safety regulations.
- Premises liability cases: These include slips and falls, electrocution accidents, animal bites, and other hazards at private, public, retail, or business premises.
- Medical malpractice cases: These include injuries that are caused by doctor errors, misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis, testing errors, diagnostic errors, treatment mistakes, surgical errors, issues with medical devices, and inadequate worker training.
Common Losses And Damages From Accidents In Somerset
Accident injuries can last a long time – months or even years. They can also take days or weeks to manifest, as is common with accident injuries such as whiplash. Medical care expenses can be astronomical, so it is only fair that you fight for the compensation you are entitled to for the expenses and accident-related losses you were forced to bear because of the negligence, recklessness, or incompetence of someone else.
Injuries our Somerset Personal Injury Lawyers can help you seek compensation for after an accident include:
- Broken, fractured, or crushed bones
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Head, neck, and back injuries
- Nerve, muscle, and ligament damage
- Internal bleeding
- Lost body parts
- Lost body functions
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Eye, ear, and dental injuries
- Wrongful death
Other accident-related damages you may be able to include in your claim – depending on how and where your accident occurred – include:
- Lost income or earning ability
- Pain, suffering, and mental trauma
- A loss of independence
- Vehicle and/or property damage
- A loss of consortium or companionship
- Funeral, burial, or cremation expenses
How Our Somerset Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Personal Injury Victims
We are here to help you get the treatment and compensation you deserve and need to get your life back on track. Our Somerset Personal Injury Lawyers can help you by:
- Fighting for the compensation you deserve.
- Providing you with updates regarding your case.
- Identifying the party or parties responsible for your injuries and other losses.
- Quantifying your injuries and losses.
- Gathering the evidence needed to substantiate your claims.
- Helping you understand the rules and laws that govern your case.
Contact Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari For Assistance With Your Personal Injury Case In Somerset Today
Our team of personal injury attorneys can help you understand the rules and laws that apply to your personal injury case. We can also help you file a claim within the statutes of limitations that apply to your case. Contact us today for a free case evaluation. We understand the trauma that personal injuries can cause, and we are here to help you get through this difficult time.
About Somerset, NJ
Somerset County is the hub of Central New Jersey. It comprises 21 municipalities and encompasses a diverse landscape that is home to over 330,000 people. It is one of America’s oldest counties and is rich in colonial and Revolutionary War history. Although it is located in the heart of America’s largest metropolitan area, Somerset County has maintained a balance between urban and suburban neighborhoods and rural countryside. It is home to elite residential communities, parks, shopping areas, farmlands, and many historic sites.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Cases In Somerset
To file a personal injury claim, the first step is to determine the type and cause of your accident. From there, you can move to identifying the at-fault party responsible for your accident. An at-fault party can only be liable for your losses or damages if you can prove that they owed you a duty of care but failed to fulfill that duty, resulting in an accident that harmed you.
Anyone who owed you but did not fulfill their duty of care to you. For example, everyone on the road owes other road users a duty of driving safely and following all applicable road and safety rules. Doctors owe their patients a duty of having the training, expertise, and medical know-how required to treat their patients. Employers have a duty of ensuring their workplaces are free of hazards.
A failure by any of these parties to take reasonable steps or precautions to prevent harm from reaching others can be grounds for a personal injury or liability claim. The experienced personal injury team at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari can help you gather the evidence and make the arguments needed to support your case.