Terrence J. Hull
TELEPHONE: 973-635-5400 | EMAIL ME
*Results may vary, depending on your particular facts and circumstances.
Terrence J. Hull (“TJ”) focuses his practice on premises liability, personal injury, automobile accidents, medical malpractice and general negligence matters. TJ is an accomplished litigator with experience in all phases of litigation throughout New Jersey and New York, appearing regularly in court at the state and federal levels. He is driven to obtain successful results for his clients and understands the importance of counseling individuals through some of the more trying times of their lives.
TJ achieved his undergraduate degree from Villanova University and later clerked for Blume Forte during his third year of law school, while also serving as a Staff Editor for the New York Law School Law Review. He graduated cum laude from New York Law School and began his legal career serving as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Thomas V. Manahan, J.A.D., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division. Prior to rejoining Blume Forte, TJ worked for two prominent New Jersey firms where he concentrated his practice advocating for clients in the areas of personal injury, professional liability, general litigation, and medical malpractice, among others.
Community Involvement, Associations, and Professional Recognition
TJ is a lifelong resident of Morris County. He is passionate about community service, organizing and participating in volunteer events for the Villanova University Alumni Association, the Alzheimer’s New Jersey Young Professionals Advisory Council, and the P.G. Chambers School Volunteer Committee. He is an avid member of both the Morris County Chamber of Commerce and Morris County Bar Association, taking part in “Leadership Morris” in 2019, further strengthening his community bonds.
TJ was honored as a “New Leader of the Bar” by the New Jersey Law Journal in 2021. He has been listed as “One to Watch” by the Best Lawyers in America in 2021 and 2022, and has additionally been recognized as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers in 2022.
- State of New York (2015)
- State of New Jersey (2014)
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey (2014)
Awards & Accolades
- Selected as a “New Leader of the Bar” by The New Jersey Law Journal (2021)
- Listed as “One to Watch” by The Best Lawyers in America in Professional Malpractice Law (2021, 2022), Medical Malpractice (2022), and Personal Injury – Plaintiffs (2022)
- Listed as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers (2022)
- New York Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude, May 2014
- Honors: New York Law School Law Review, Staff Editor
- John Marshall Harlan Scholar, affiliated with the Center for Professional Values
- Villanova University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing, May 2011
Associations & Memberships
• Member, Alzheimer’s New Jersey – Young Professionals Advisory Council
• Member, P.G. Chambers School Volunteer Committee
• Member, Morris County Bar Association
• Member, Leadership Morris Alumni Association (Class of 2019)
• Member, Villanova University Alumni Association