Chatham Slip And Fall Accident Lawyers
Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Successfully Recover Compensation For Chatham Slip And Fall Accident Victims
When you or a loved one has slipped and fallen, you deserve the opportunity to hold the responsible party accountable. And that’s where we come in. At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, we have been fighting on behalf of injured accident victims for more than 50 years, successfully recovering the maximum compensation on their behalf.
Why You Should Choose Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari To Handle Your Chatham Slip And Fall Accident Claim
When you are searching for a law firm to handle your slip and fall accident claim, how do you know which firm will provide the best legal representation and deliver results? How do you know which firm will provide personal attention, keep you updated every step of the way, and care almost as much as you do that the responsible party be held accountable for the injuries you suffered?
You do your homework. Look at their track record of success. Find out what types of settlements and verdicts they have recovered. See if the attorneys on their team are recognized standouts in the field.
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, we appreciate how valuable your time is and so here is a snapshot of who we are and an overview of the services we provide to accident victims:
- Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari has been dedicated to the practice of personal injury law since 1953
- Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari is recognized as one of the most successful personal injury law firms in the state of New Jersey
- Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari has recovered more verdicts and settlements over one million dollars than any other law firm in New Jersey
- Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari attorneys have been named Super Lawyers and among The Best Lawyers in America.
We represent accident victims in Chatham and across New Jersey and provide a range of services, including the following:
- Provide a comprehensive investigation of your slip and fall accident claim
- Collect and review all of the relevant documentation from medical professionals and others to support your slip and fall accident injury claim
- Conduct interviews with bystanders, store owners, and any relevant witnesses to your slip and fall accident
- Obtain all the evidence necessary to demonstrate that the property owner’s negligence caused or contributed to your slip and fall accident
- Compile the required paperwork for your slip and fall personal injury claim and file the claim with the insurance company in accordance with New Jersey’s statute of limitations
- Assess the total sum of the losses you incurred as a result of the slip and fall accident and consider other factors in your case to assign a just level of compensation
- Consult with you and work with you to clarify your objectives in terms of compensation and the desired outcome in the case
- Skillfully negotiate with the insurance company to secure the best possible settlement for your slip and fall claim and recover the maximum compensation allowable under law without delay
- Experienced personal injury attorneys will litigate your slip and fall accident case before a judge or jury if necessary
What Types Of Compensatory Damages Can I Recover In A Chatham Slip And Fall Accident?
When someone slips and falls due to another person’s negligence, the injured party may file a personal injury claim seeking compensatory damages. Compensatory damages are not intended to punish the party that is responsible for the accident. Instead, compensatory damages are designed to restore the injured person to the condition they were in before the slip and fall accident occurred.
Slip and fall accident victims may recover compensation for any of the following losses, which are known as “damages”:
- Expenses for medical treatment
- Hospital bills
- Bills for surgical procedures
- Future anticipated medical expenses that are a consequence of the accident injuries
- Cost of X-rays and other imaging tests
- Prescription medications
- Cost of rehabilitative treatment
- Loss of future earning capacity due to the injuries
- Loss of one’s enjoyment in life
- Mental anguish
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of one’s quality of life
- Lost income due to time away from work
- Lost earned vacation time
- Loss of earned sick time
Skilled Chatham Slip And Fall Accident Attorneys Are Available to Answer Your Questions And Evaluate Your Claim
Many questions emerge in the frenzied aftermath of a slip and fall accident. Do you have the basis for a personal injury claim? Can you recover damages if you are somewhat responsible? What type of compensation can you receive?
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, we are here to answer those questions. Free of charge.
Our firm offers a free case evaluation, where you will meet with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys to discuss your slip and fall accident. Our team will evaluate the merits of your case, discuss your options for recovering compensation, explain the personal injury claims process, and answer any questions you may have. To schedule a free confidential consultation with an experienced Chatham slip and fall accident attorney at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, contact our office.
Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari was founded in Newark in 1929, and now has offices in four convenient locations in the state: Chatham, Jersey City, North Bergen, and Sea Girt.
About Chatham, New Jersey
Chatham, New Jersey often refers collectively to Chatham Borough and Chatham Township. Chatham is located 25 miles west of New York City, and is a suburban community located in Morris County. Listed as one of the best places to live in the state, Chatham is a family-friendly community with a vibrant downtown, wildlife preserves, a top-rated public school system, and easy access to New York City.
The Borough of Chatham covers less than 2.5 miles and is pedestrian-friendly, with a central business district and train station. Chatham Township is more expansive, covering 9.4 miles and includes more open space. First settled by Europeans in 1710, the community was an important crossing for the Passaic River and was attractive for its location near a gap in the Watchung mountains.