Clifton Car Accident Lawyers
Trusted New Jersey Injury Lawyers Recover Just Compensation for Clifton Car Accident Victims
Unfortunately, car accidents are a fairly regular occurrence on New Jersey’s roadways. While a minor fender bender may cause an unpleasant interruption to your day, a more serious accident can wreak havoc on your life. Recovering compensation for your injuries, medical bills, and other losses becomes critical.
Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari has been protecting the rights of accident victims for more than 50 years, with a demonstrated track record of successfully recovering just compensation.
What Types Of Clifton Car Accidents Does Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari Handle?
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, our skilled accident attorneys have decades of experience handling all kinds of car accident claims. These include — but are not limited to — any of the following types of car accidents:
- Fender benders
- Drunk driving car accidents
- Accidents due to distracted driving
- Wrong way driving accidents
- Hit and run car accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- T-Bone car accidents
- Side impact collisions
- Head on car accidents
- Rear end car accidents
- Car accidents with trucks
- Taxi accidents
- Car accidents with pedestrians
- Car accidents with bicyclists
- Car accidents with motorcyclists
The most important component of a car accident claim is not the actual type of accident that occurred, but rather whether the accident was caused by negligence.
What Compensation Can I Recover For My Clifton Car Accident?
Accident victims may seek to recover compensation for injuries they sustained in a car accident providing the accident was caused by negligence. In these situations, the victim is protected under personal injury law, which covers a broad range of accident types.
Personal injury law provides that injured victims may be entitled to receive compensation for their injuries and other losses, including — but not limited to — any of the following:
- All medical expenses, including doctor bills, hospital bills, surgery bills, bills for lab work, and medical tests
- All future anticipated medical expenses that are directly related to the accident
- Costs related to rehabilitative treatment
- Cost of prescription drugs
- Income that is lost due to injury recovery
- Loss of future income in the form of diminished future earning capacity
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of earned sick time
- Loss of earned vacation time
Car accidents may cause harm in ways both physical and emotional. While the monetary value of some of these losses is easily calculated — such as a hospital bill or the cost of a surgical procedure — other losses are immeasurable, such as loss of companionship. The court uses its discretion to assign a value to those losses that are immeasurable.
Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari Protects Your Rights After A Clifton Car Accident
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, our car accident attorneys will protect your rights after a car accident and advocate on your behalf for maximum compensation. With a personal dedication to each and every case, our experienced team has in-depth knowledge of the personal injury claims process and skillfully navigates its complexities to recover the maximum compensation for our clients.
Our skilled team provides numerous services to our clients, including the following:
- Our car accident attorneys will investigate your car accident claim and secure the necessary evidence to support the claim of negligence for the accident
- Obtain all relevant medical documentation to explain your injuries and the effect of those injuries on your future employment and lifestyle
- Conduct interviews with witnesses to the car accident to support of your car accident claim
- Outline your objectives in terms of compensation for your injuries and other losses
- Calculate a fair compensation for the totality of your losses, both physical and emotional
- Collect all car accident claim documents and ensure that all the paperwork is filed according to the state’s legal deadlines
- Effectively negotiate with the insurance company to recover the maximum compensation allowable without delay
- Skillfully litigate your car accident claim before a judge or a jury if necessary
Clifton Car Accident Claims Must Be Filed In The New Jersey Courts Within Two Years
Car accident claims fall under the domain of personal injury law. And in New Jersey, the statute of limitations — the legal deadline for filing a claim within a state’s civil court system — for personal injury cases is two years from when the accident occured. If a car accident victim does not file their personal injury claim in the New Jersey courts prior to this deadline running out, then they will have lost their opportunity to recover any compensation for their injuries. In the majority of circumstances, the New Jersey courts will dismiss the case outright.
Schedule A Free Case Evaluation With Our Talented Clifton Car Accident Lawyers
Unsure if you have the basis for a car accident claim? Wondering if you are entitled to receive compensation for your injuries and medical treatment? Questioning whether you have to prove you were not at fault before you can recover anything?
These are just some of the questions that often arise after a car accident. Rather than play a guessing game and leave your future to chance, schedule a free case evaluation with a car accident attorney at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari. Our personal injury attorneys are knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated to protecting the rights of accident victims. Our firm is recognized as one of the most successful personal injury firms in New Jersey, having secured more settlements and verdicts over one million dollars than any other law firm in the state.
Founded in Newark, New Jersey, in 1929, Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari has offices in four convenient New Jersey locations: Chatham, Jersey City, North Bergen, and Sea Girt.
About Clifton, New Jersey
Clifton, New Jersey is a city located in the northeastern part of the state in Passaic County.
Incorporated as a city in 1917, Clifton lies along the Passaic River and is located 10 miles west of New York City. Home to 84,136 residents, Clifton is located in a heavily industrialized area. Its manufactures include textiles, steel, electrical products, chemicals, plastics, and paper products.