Livingston Slip And Fall Accident Lawyers
Skilled Personal Injury Lawyers Protect The Rights of Slip and Fall Accident Victims in Livingston And Throughout New Jersey
How many times have you “almost” fallen on a newly mopped floor in a supermarket? Or “nearly” fallen down stairs that were not adequately cleared of snow and ice? Slip and fall accidents such as these are fairly common and they can have a significant impact on your life.
Skilled personal injury attorneys at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari have protected the rights of slip and fall accident victims for more than 50 years. With a personal dedication to each case, we provide compassionate counsel and deliver outstanding results. Our firm is recognized as one of the most successful personal injury law firms in New Jersey.
Recover Just Compensation For Your Livingston Slip And Fall Accident Injuries
If another person or entity failed to maintain a safe property, and that resulted in your slip and fall accident, then you can seek to recover compensation for your accident injuries and other losses. Accident victims are protected under personal injury law when the accident was caused by negligence.
Slip and fall accident victims may seek to recover any of the following damages in filing a personal injury claim:
- Expenses for medical treatment
- Hospital bills
- Cost of surgery
- Cost of rehabilitative treatment
- Cost of prescription medications
- Expenses related to diagnostic imaging tests and laboratory tests
- Cost of future anticipated accident-related medical expenses
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Loss of income
- Lost earned sick and vacation time
- Loss of your future earning capacity as a result of the injuries
For losses that do not have a set value, such as loss of life enjoyment, the court will consider several factors to estimate and assign a value.
Why Choose Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari to Handle Your Livingston Slip and Fall Accident Claim?
When you are searching for a lawyer to handle your slip and fall accident claim, you should have questions for them. What experience does the firm have with slip and fall accidents? How successful are they recovering maximum compensation for accident victims? What services do they provide?
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, we are happy to answer your questions. Our firm has been practicing personal injury law since 1963. Our attorneys have been named Super Lawyers and among The Best Lawyers in America. Our firm has recovered more verdicts and settlements over one million dollars than any law firm in New Jersey.
Our dedicated team is committed to protecting the rights of accident victims. We represent accident victims in Livingston and throughout New Jersey and provide a range of services, including the following:
- Provide a thorough investigation of your slip and fall accident claim
- Gather all documentation from medical professionals to support your slip and fall accident injury claim
- Obtain the necessary evidence to support the role of negligence in causing or contributing to your slip and fall accident
- Conduct interviews with any relevant witnesses to the slip and fall accident
- File the necessary paperwork for your slip and fall claim with the insurance company in accordance with New Jersey’s legal deadlines
- Discuss your objectives with regard to compensation and the desired outcome in the case
- Analyze the losses you incurred as a result of the slip and fall accident to appropriately calculate a target compensation
- Provide all negotiation with insurance companies to reach the best possible settlement and recover the maximum compensation allowable without delay
- Litigation of your slip and fall accident case before a judge or jury if necessary
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, we know that a slip and fall accident can be traumatic and that the injury claims process can be overwhelming. That is why we offer a free case evaluation, where we analyze the merits of your case, answer your questions, explain the process, and discuss your legal options.
What Is The Legal Deadline For Filing A Livingston Slip And Fall Accident Claim?
All states have legal deadlines for filing claims in the state’s civil court system. These deadlines are known as statutes of limitations and they vary depending upon the state. In New Jersey, the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim, such as a claim for a slip and fall accident, is two years from the time the slip and fall occurred. It is important to heed this deadline if you are filing a slip and fall accident claim; claims that do not meet the deadline will be rejected by the court and you will lose the opportunity to recover damages.
Schedule A Free Case Evaluation For Your Livingston Slip And Fall Accident
If you are considering whether to file a claim for your slip and fall accident, schedule a free case evaluation with one of our accident attorneys. A member of our experienced legal team will review your slip and fall claim, explain the personal injury claims process, discuss the compensation you may be entitled to receive, and answer your questions. To arrange for your free confidential consultation, contact our office.
Founded in Newark, New Jersey, in 1929, Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari has offices in four convenient New Jersey locations including Chatham, Jersey City, North Bergen, and Sea Girt.
About Livingston, New Jersey
Livingston, New Jersey is located in Essex County, and offers convenient access to New York City. Home to 29,358 residents, Livingston provides a highly rated public school system which includes a comprehensive high school that was the recipient of the U.S. Department of Education’s Blue Ribbon award in 1998.
Livingston offers a number of recreational activities to its residents, including tennis courts, basketball courts, two community pools, playgrounds, youth and adult athletic programs, and a broad range of assistance programs and activities for the senior community.
Livingston was named after William Livingston, who served thirteen terms as the governor of New Jersey before his death in 1790. William Livingston was also the first governor of New Jersey as well as a framer of the United States Constitution.