Personal Injury Lawyers Hoboken, NJ
NJ Personal Injury Attorneys Assist Accident Victims in Hoboken and Throughout Hudson County, New Jersey
People in Hoboken who suffered a serious injury or the death of a loved one because of another’s negligence often need help to put their lives back together. Fortunately, they may be able to obtain compensation for their medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and other costs and damages. Although NJ law provides for this type of compensation, it requires that plaintiffs—the injured parties—prove that the other party was legally negligent and that the negligence directly caused the injuries. In some cases, proving negligence is relatively straightforward. In others, however, plaintiffs need to quantify the non-specific losses. This means assigning a dollar value to emotional distress or pain and suffering. This challenge makes it critical to have a knowledgeable and experienced Hoboken personal injury lawyer who knows how to build strong and persuasive cases.
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, our New Jersey personal injury attorneys have been helping people in Hoboken and throughout the state obtain compensation after they were injured as a result of negligence. Our NJ law firm has a stellar record of accomplishment in these matters. In fact, we have won more million-dollar verdicts and settlements than any other firm in New Jersey. Call or email us to learn more about our law firm and how we might help you with your injury case. We have two offices conveniently located in Hudson County: Jersey City and North Bergen.
Examples of Our Hoboken Personal Injury Cases
Our lawyers help clients in Hoboken and elsewhere in NJ obtain full and fair compensation after they have suffered an injury or the wrongful death of a loved one because of negligence. We handle almost any type of injury claim, including those involving:
- Hoboken Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Hoboken Car Accident Lawyers
- Hoboken Bicycle Accident Lawyers
- Hoboken Bus Accident Lawyers
- Hoboken Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Hoboken Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Hoboken Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Hoboken Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers
- Hoboken Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Hoboken Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
- Hoboken Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
- Hoboken Defective Products Lawyers
- Hoboken Premises Liability Lawyers
- Hoboken Truck Accident Lawyers
- Hoboken Construction Accident Lawyers
Many of our personal injury clients have suffered serious injuries in incidents like these. We have obtained compensation for Hoboken clients whose injuries included:
- Head and brain injuries, including traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Children’s injuries
- Serious burns
- Other catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful death
Why Hire Our Law Firm for Your Hoboken Personal Injury Claim?
There are many reasons to work with our NJ lawyers when seeking compensation for your injuries and losses. Some of these reasons include:
- Experience: We have been helping people in Hoboken and throughout the state since 1929.
- Reputation: Our lawyers and our firm have been recognized in a variety of national legal ranking publications, reflecting the high regard of our clients and fellow attorneys.
- Success: We have obtained more multi-million-dollar awards for our injured clients than any other law firm in New Jersey.
- Determination: We believe that each case is unique. We will build your case from the ground up so that we are fully prepared if the matter proceeds to trial. We do not back down in the face of large insurance companies or corporate defendants.
- Personal attention: We involve clients in all aspects of their cases, making sure that they are informed of new developments and are well-positioned to make sound decisions about the matter.
- Knowledge: Many of our lawyers are certified in Civil Trial Law by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, reflecting their in-depth knowledge and high standards. This certification is awarded to only a very small percentage of attorneys in the state.
“Words cannot express how tremendously grateful I am to Jeff Zenna for his sincere compassion and legal assistance during one of the most challenging times in my life.”
“I just wanted to take some time to thank you and your team for all your help in the last 3 1/2 years. Your confidence, professionalism, knowledge, and efficiency in resolving this case have been greatly appreciated by my family and I. ”
“You exhibited a genuine caring for my predicament and the outcome. These are all qualities that are prized in any professional relationship.”
Call Our NJ Personal Injury Attorneys About Your Hoboken Accident Case
Our Hoboken personal injury attorneys welcome your inquiries. To learn more about us and how we can help you obtain full compensation after an injury caused by negligence, call Blume Forte at 973-845-4421 for your free, no-obligation consultation. Talk to one of our experienced Hoboken attorneys and learn how we can help you obtain the compensation you need and deserve.
About Hoboken, New Jersey
Hoboken, founded in the 17th century, had a 2010 population of about 50,000, representing a substantial increase over the population of 38,577 reported in the 2000 census. However, this was not the largest population ever recorded in Hoboken; the 1910 census reported a population of 70,324. Hoboken is known for several firsts, including the first recorded game of baseball in 1846. It is also the birthplace of singer Frank Sinatra, and there are several streets, parks, and memorials named for the star.
Hoboken, like several of its neighboring communities, began to decline after World War II, but it never hit rock bottom. Because of mass transit to lower Manhattan, Hoboken became a destination for artists and urban pioneers seeking cheaper housing costs and the opportunity to buy historic houses that were unaffordable in Manhattan. Since many Hoboken residents work in Manhattan, it is not surprising that Hoboken has the highest transit use rate in the U.S. People commute to New York City via PATH train, bus, ferry, and water taxi. Because of recent growth in ride-sharing services, the number of people parking on the streets of Hoboken has declined considerably since 2000. There is also a light rail service that connects six communities in Hudson County, including Hoboken, NJ.
Hoboken is home to many festivals and annual events, including the Frank Sinatra Idol Contest. The Hudson Shakespeare Company is located in Hoboken, as is Macy’s Parade Studio, where many of the floats used in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade in New York are stored. In addition to Frank Sinatra, notable residents have included painter Willem de Kooning, photographers Dorothea Lange and Alfred Stieglitz, Watergate conspirator G. Gordon Liddy, writer Anna Quindlen, and U.S. Senator Bob Menendez.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hoboken Personal Injury
The Blume Forte attorneys work on a contingency basis. Your attorney will collect a percentage of what’s recovered for you through a settlement, mediation, jury award, or other resolution to your claim. We also offer a free consultation with one of our Hoboken personal injury attorneys. At your consultation, you can discuss costs in greater detail with your attorney.
There is a wide range of personal injury accidents, but there are a few basic steps that you should take if negligence was the cause of your injury.
1. Contact the police and wait for them to arrive at the scene. It’s important to have the incident documented. Depending on the accident you may want to let your employer know or the property owner.
2. See a doctor or other medical professional promptly. Personal injury treatments vary because victims can suffer so many different types of injuries, but the sooner you seek help, the better.
3. Speak to a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible about your legal rights. Waiting even a matter of days could undermine your claim.
The worth of your case will come down to what damages you’ve suffered from. You can encounter both economic damages and non-economic damages. Some examples of both include:
– loss of wages
– medical expenses
– lost earning capacity
– pain and suffering
– emotional distress
The personal injury attorneys at Blume Forte will fight for you to receive maximum compensation. Contact us today to further discuss what your case may be worth.