New Jersey Amputation Injury Attorneys
While most amputations are the result of vascular disease and diabetes (54 percent), accidental injuries cause nearly as many (45 percent). In fact, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), approximately 400 Americans lose a limb in an injury accident every day. If you have lost a limb due to the negligence of another party, you may be entitled to compensation for the injuries you’ve suffered and the present and future affects those injuries will have on you and your family. To get adequate compensation for the loss of your limb, it is vital that you enlist the representation of a proven personal injury law firm. Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari has been successfully representing New Jersey injury victims for over 80 years and will put their legal acumen to work on your claim. Call a New Jersey personal injury attorney at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari today for a free case evaluation at any one of our four offices:
COMPENSATION FOR LOSSES AND DAMAGES
Losing a limb or even a finger can have a profound impact on a person’s day to day existence and future. When the attorneys at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari decide how much compensation to ask for on your behalf, they will take into account all of the following possible costs and damages:
- Medical bills
- Costs of future medical procedures, such as reconstructive surgeries, plastic surgery, etc.
- Cost of equipment needed to accommodate your condition, such as prosthetic limbs, wheelchairs, etc.
- Costs of physical therapy and rehabilitation, such as learning how to walk on a prosthetic leg, etc.
- Household and vehicle modifications, such as wheelchair ramps and lifts, hands only driving modifications, etc.
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of career or earning capacity
- Reduced earning capacity
- Hedonic damages for loss of joy of life, such as the inability to play a sport or instrument you love
- Loss of quality of life
SOME OF OUR NOTABLE AMPUTATION INJURY SETTLEMENTS
Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari has successfully handled many New Jersey amputation injury claims. Here are a few of settlements we’ve recovered for our clients:
- $3.13 Million Recovery – Leg Amputations Following Kidney Infection
- $1,750,000 Settlement – Arm Amputation Following Motor Vehicle / Trucking Accident
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Misplaced PICC Line Results In Settlement For Baby’s Partial Amputation Injury
- $350,000 Settlement – Product Liability – Finger Amputations
- $325,000 Settlement – Construction Site Accident – Crushed Foot / Amputation
To get the settlement you and your loved ones deserve, you will want to have the skilled team of NJ catastrophic injury attorneys at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari representing you and guiding your claim through every phase of the often complex legal process. Your claim begins with a phone call to any of our four New Jersey offices.