New Jersey Amputation Injury Attorneys
While most amputations are the result of vascular disease and diabetes (54 percent), accidental injuries cause nearly as many (45 percent). In fact, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), approximately 400 Americans lose a limb in an injury accident every day. If you have lost a limb due to the negligence of another party, you may be entitled to compensation for the injuries you’ve suffered and the present and future affects those injuries will have on you and your family. To get adequate compensation for the loss of your limb, it is vital that you enlist the representation of a proven personal injury law firm. Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari has been successfully representing New Jersey injury victims for over 80 years and will put their legal acumen to work on your claim. Call a New Jersey personal injury attorney at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari today for a free case evaluation at any one of our four offices:
COMPENSATION FOR LOSSES AND DAMAGES
Losing a limb or even a finger can have a profound impact on a person’s day to day existence and future. When the attorneys at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari decide how much compensation to ask for on your behalf, they will take into account all of the following possible costs and damages:
- Medical bills
- Costs of future medical procedures, such as reconstructive surgeries, plastic surgery, etc.
- Cost of equipment needed to accommodate your condition, such as prosthetic limbs, wheelchairs, etc.
- Costs of physical therapy and rehabilitation, such as learning how to walk on a prosthetic leg, etc.
- Household and vehicle modifications, such as wheelchair ramps and lifts, hands only driving modifications, etc.
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of career or earning capacity
- Reduced earning capacity
- Hedonic damages for loss of joy of life, such as the inability to play a sport or instrument you love
- Loss of quality of life
SOME OF OUR NOTABLE AMPUTATION INJURY SETTLEMENTS
Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari has successfully handled many New Jersey amputation injury claims. Here are a few of settlements we’ve recovered for our clients:
- $3.13 Million Recovery – Leg Amputations Following Kidney Infection
- $1,750,000 Settlement – Arm Amputation Following Motor Vehicle / Trucking Accident
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Misplaced PICC Line Results In Settlement For Baby’s Partial Amputation Injury
- $350,000 Settlement – Product Liability – Finger Amputations
- $325,000 Settlement – Construction Site Accident – Crushed Foot / Amputation
To get the settlement you and your loved ones deserve, you will want to have the skilled team of NJ catastrophic injury attorneys at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari representing you and guiding your claim through every phase of the often complex legal process. Your claim begins with a phone call to any of our four New Jersey offices.
“Words cannot express how tremendously grateful I am to Jeff Zenna for his sincere compassion and legal assistance during one of the most challenging times in my life.”
“I just wanted to take some time to thank you and your team for all your help in the last 3 1/2 years. Your confidence, professionalism, knowledge, and efficiency in resolving this case have been greatly appreciated by my family and I. ”
“You exhibited a genuine caring for my predicament and the outcome. These are all qualities that are prized in any professional relationship.”
Frequently Asked Questions About New Jersey Amputations
At Blume Forte, we offer free initial case reviews to discuss the details of your case. Our New Jersey lawyers work on a contingency basis, which means the cost depends on the results of the case. Your lawyer will take a percentage of what is awarded to you if we win your case. This means you won’t have to worry about paying anything upfront, and it also aligns your lawyer’s goal with your goal: to get the most money for your claim.
The loss of a limb can be a traumatic experience for anyone. You may be in a state of shock after it happens. It’s very important to stop the bleeding by wrapping and applying pressure to the wound. Call the paramedics immediately after the accident. If you believe the injury was caused by someone else’s negligence you may be entitled to compensation. It’s beneficial to be represented by an experienced law firm. Contact a personal injury lawyer at Blume Forte to discuss the details of your amputation case.
The worth of your case is all dependent on the damages resulting from your injury. If you suffered from an amputation you may face life long challenges and expenses. A few examples of these are:
– Cost of equipment, such as prosthetic limbs, wheelchairs, etc.
– Wheelchair ramps and lifts, hands-only driving modifications, etc.
– Loss of career or earning capacity
If you want an accurate estimate of how much your case is worth, contact the amputation lawyers at Blume Forte.