Asbury Park Personal Injury Lawyer
Dedicated Personal Injury Attorneys Fight to Secure Compensation for Injured Accident Victims in Asbury Park
Suffering a serious personal injury can turn your life upside down in an instant. You may suddenly find yourself facing the prospect of a long, expensive medical recovery, while you miss work and are unable to earn a living; meanwhile, both your injuries and your treatment can inflict significant pain and suffering and impact the quality of your life. But when your injuries were caused by someone else’s negligence, recklessness, or intentional or willful acts, you may also be left feeling angry at having to go through a difficult recovery due to someone else’s fault.
For nearly 60 years, the personal injury attorneys of Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari have worked tirelessly to protect the legal rights and interests of injured victims in Asbury Park and throughout New Jersey. Over the years, we have helped numerous clients recover the financial compensation they need and deserve. We are proud of our track record of results — in the last five years alone, we have helped our clients to recover over $320 million in compensation. Our attorneys use their legal knowledge and experience along with our firm’s resources to maximize results for our clients.
If you or a loved one have suffered an injury in Asbury Park due to someone else’s actions, contact Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari today for a free initial case evaluation to learn more about our firm and how we can help you pursue your personal injury claim.
Personal Injury Cases Our Lawyers Handle
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, our experienced personal injury lawyers can help clients with a wide variety of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, boat accidents, ATV accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and aviation accidents
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries, misdiagnosis/delayed diagnosis/failure to diagnose, surgical errors, delayed or incorrect treatment, medication errors, hospital negligence, and nursing malpractice
- Nursing home negligence, including abuse and neglect
- Premises liability, including slip and falls, inadequate security, and dram shop liability
- Defective products claims, including auto parts, appliances, machinery, household products, pharmaceutical drugs, and asbestos
- Dog bites and dog attacks
- Child daycare accidents
- Burn injuries, including from fires, explosions, or steam
- Brain injuries
- Catastrophic injuries
- Clergy sexual abuse
If you have been injured due to the negligence or willfully wrongful acts of another party, our firm can help you recover the compensation and justice you deserve.
Asbury Park Personal Injury Lawyers at Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari Can Help You Obtain Maximum Financial Recovery for Your Injuries
After you or a loved one have been injured through no fault of your own, you need a dedicated, skilled personal injury law firm that will do whatever it takes to ensure you get the results and recovery you deserve. At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, you can expect that our Asbury Park personal injury attorneys will quickly get to work on your case by:
- Investigating the circumstances of your accident and injuries to recover physical evidence and witness statements for your legal claim
- Working with experts in fields such as engineering, medicine, occupational or vocational therapy, and finance to build a strong, effective legal argument to show how your accident and injuries occurred, how the other party was at fault for your accident and injuries, and what damages you have incurred as a result of your injuries
- Aggressively negotiating with insurance companies and defense lawyers to try to get you a settlement as efficiently as possible that still provides you with the full and fair compensation you deserve
- Preparing to take your claim to court or to trial if it becomes necessary and represents the best opportunity for securing maximum compensation in your case
When you’ve been injured by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you don’t have to try to pursue financial recovery alone. Our firm stands ready to fight for your and your family’s rights and future.
Schedule a Free Consultation with an Asbury Park Personal Injury Attorney to Learn More about Your Legal Rights
When you or a loved one have suffered a personal injury through no fault of your own, contact Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari today to schedule a free, no-obligation initial case evaluation to talk to an Asbury Park personal injury lawyer about your claim and to learn more about your legal rights and your options for pursuing financial compensation from those responsible for your injuries.
About Asbury Park, NJ
Asbury Park is a city located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, along the Jersey Shore. Originally developed in the late 1800s as a summer resort town, the early 20th century saw the construction of famous Asbury Park landmarks, including its boardwalk, the Paramount Theatre and Conventional Hall, and the Casino Arena and Carousel House. However, by the 1970s, new destinations and attractions along the Jersey Shore and elsewhere in the state, combined with the aging buildings and infrastructure, led to a decline in the city. However, by the turn of the 21st century, Asbury Park undertook a major revival and redevelopment of its downtown district and boardwalk.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Asbury Park, NJ
After you’ve been involved in an accident or incident caused by someone else that results in your injury, you may be entitled to seek compensation for damages you’ve suffered, including costs of medical treatment, long-term care costs for injuries and disabilities you’ve been left with, lost income and earning capacity, lost quality of life, and pain and suffering.
Even though it may seem like no one was responsible for an accident that resulted in your injury, our attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation of your accident to determine what exactly happened and who may bear responsibility for your injuries. For example, if you were involved in a single-vehicle accident, an investigation may reveal that your accident was caused by the failure of a defective part in your vehicle; we may be able to hold the part manufacturer responsible to compensate you for your injuries and damages.