$1,500 Scholarship for Dog Owners
Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari Announces $1,500 Annual Scholarship for Dog Owners
Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, a New Jersey-based personal injury law firm, is proud to announce an annual scholarship for both current and aspiring college students that love their dogs. The scholarship will provide students with $1,500 to go toward the costs of tuition or any other related expenses at a college or university of their choice anywhere in the United States. An additional $500 will be awarded to a dog-related charity of the winner’s choosing. In order to win this scholarship, applicants should fill out the form below to be entered into the drawing.
How it Works
- You fill out the application form below and submit your favorite picture of you and your dog together.
- We then post the picture on our Facebook page.
- You like our post and share it with as many people as you can from your Facebook page.
- You encourage as many other people as you can to also like and share the post.
- The more likes and shares you generate the more entries you will have entered into the drawing.
- We draw a scholarship winner on or around January 15th, 2020.
- We announce the winner by re-posting the picture that was originally submitted by the winner of the drawing on our Facebook page.
- We will then contact the winner to arrange payment in the amount of $1,500 to go toward the costs of tuition or any other school-related expenses.
- We then provide a $500 donation to one of the following dog-related charities of the winner’s choosing:
- AKC Canine Health Foundation
- American Veterinary Medical Foundation
- National Canine Cancer Foundation
- The United States War Dogs Association
The deadline for all scholarship application is midnight on December 31st, 2019. The winner of the award will be announced on our Facebook page on or around January 15th, 2020.
Qualifications & Requirements
- You must own a dog.
- You must submit your favorite picture of you and your dog together.
- You must fill out all required fields of the online application form.
- You must provide proof of enrollment.
Terms and Conditions: Eligibility & Application Process
- Eligibility: You must be enrolled at a U.S. college before the scholarship application deadline.
- Selection of Winner: The winner of the scholarship will be drawn by a member of our firm’s selection committee.
- Payment of Award: The $1,500 scholarship award will be paid directly to the student and can be used for tuition or any college-related expenses. The additional $500 donation will be paid directly to the dog-related charity of the winner’s choosing,
Once submitted, your application and all information that is part of the application become the property of Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari. This information will not be shared with third parties, except that we retain the right to use the information to publicize and report on the scholarship. Additionally, the scholarship winner’s name and information may be publicly announced on our website and on social media channels and marketing platforms.