Somerville Personal Injury Lawyer
Compassionate Attorneys Help Injury Victims Recover Compensation and Justice from At-Fault Parties in Somerville, NJ
When you or a loved one have been injured through no fault of your own, you deserve to seek compensation from those responsible for your injuries and to obtain financial recovery for the damages caused by your injuries, including medical expenses, lost income, or pain and suffering. Pursuing a personal injury claim for compensation can be a difficult process, especially when all your time and energy are focused on your physical and emotional recovery.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go through the process of seeking compensation for your injuries alone. At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, our Somerville personal injury lawyers help clients obtain financial compensation for their injuries caused by the negligence or recklessness of others. We are proud of our track record of results we’ve obtained for clients, having secured over $320 million in compensation for our clients. Our firm has obtained more million-dollar and multi-million dollar personal injury recoveries than any other personal injury firm in the state of New Jersey, including settlements and verdicts exceeding $45 million
If you or a family member have a personal injury claim, contact Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari today to schedule a free consultation to talk to us about your case and to let us help you through the process of pursuing your personal injury case.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, our Somerville personal injury attorneys have experience handling a wide range of cases involving injury to our clients through no fault of their own, including:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Catastrophic injuries
- Burn injuries, such as fire injuries, hot water heater injuries, and explosion injuries
- Child injuries, including daycare injuries
- Dog bites and attacks
- Nursing home negligence
- Clergy sexual abuse
- Motor vehicle accidents, such as car accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and Uber/Lyft accidents
- Construction accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Premises liability accident, such as slip and fall, negligent security, and food poisoning
- Product liability accidents, including those from defective drugs, defective medical devices, defective auto parts, defective household products, or exposure to asbestos or asbestos-containing materials
Our personal injury attorneys are also highly experienced in handling complex medical malpractice cases, including those arising from delayed diagnosis/misdiagnosis, birth injuries, surgical errors, medication errors, emergency room errors, hospital negligence, hospital-acquired infections, nursing malpractice, physician malpractice, opioid prescription malpractice and more.
Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari Fights for the Rights of Clients Injured Through No Fault of Their Own
After you or a loved one have been injured due to the negligence or recklessness or willful acts of another party, the Somerville personal injury attorneys of Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari can help you to secure the financial compensation you need to recover from your injuries. Our firm helps clients pursue their case by:
- Investigating our client’s accident and injuries to determine how the accident occurred, identify the party or parties at fault for the accident, and secure evidence necessary to build a strong, persuasive legal case
- Working with experts, such as accident reconstruction experts, engineers, medical experts, and financial experts to help us develop a strong legal argument to establish the other party’s liability and the financial damages that you deserve compensation for
- Helping you document your damages through medical bills, calculating your lost income, and securing testimony about your pain and suffering
- Aggressively negotiating with the insurance companies to secure a fair and full settlement of our client’s claim, not settling for anything less simply to resolve the case and move on
- Preparing to take our client’s case to trial, if it becomes necessary, including timely and properly filing all court documents and vigorously advocating for our client before the judge and jury
When you hire Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari to represent you in your personal injury case, you can be assured that we will leave no stone unturned in getting you the best possible outcome in your case.
“Words cannot express how tremendously grateful I am to Jeff Zenna for his sincere compassion and legal assistance during one of the most challenging times in my life.”
“I just wanted to take some time to thank you and your team for all your help in the last 3 1/2 years. Your confidence, professionalism, knowledge, and efficiency in resolving this case have been greatly appreciated by my family and I. ”
“You exhibited a genuine caring for my predicament and the outcome. These are all qualities that are prized in any professional relationship.”
Contact Us Today to Schedule a Free Consultation to Talk with Our Somerville Personal Injury Attorneys
If you or a loved one have been injured through no fault of your own in Somerville, NJ, you need aggressive, dedicated legal representation on your side to help you get the financial compensation and justice that you deserve. Contact our firm today to schedule a no-cost case evaluation with one of our personal injury lawyers to discuss the details of your case and to learn more about how our firm can help you fight to protect your rights and interests after you’ve been injured through the fault of another.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Somerville, NJ
If you’ve been injured through no fault of your own, you may be eligible to receive compensation for damages you’ve incurred as a result of your injuries, including past, ongoing, and future medical treatment expenses, costs of long-term personal care, costs incurred to help you accommodate disabilities caused by your injuries, wages lost for missed work while you recover from your injuries, lost earning capacity if you cannot return to your pre-injury job, and lost quality of life and pain and suffering. If you experienced property damage in the accident or incident that caused your injuries, you may be compensated for that as well. Finally, if you were injured by egregious or wanton conduct, you may also be entitled to punitive damages at trial.
In New Jersey, you typically have two years from the date of your injury to file a lawsuit to seek compensation for personal injury. Under certain circumstances, this period may be extended, such as if the injured victim is a minor, or if the injured person is unaware of the facts and circumstances giving rise to his or her claim (for example, if a person suffers a negative prognosis from medical treatment but does not initially know that his or her harm was caused by medical malpractice). In addition, if you have a personal injury claim against the government, you have an even shorter period of time in which to provide the government with notice of your claim. If you don’t timely file your lawsuit or give notice, your claim can be permanently dismissed.