Seminars Taught and Speaking Engagements
Many of Blume Forte's attorneys are honored to be asked to lecture at various attorney seminars; and, speak at numerous engagements.
Carol L. Forte:
- November 2014 - New Jersey Association for Justice: Co-Chair Medical Malpractice Mock Trial ~ Failure to Diagnose Brain Hemorrhage
- November 2013 - New Jersey Association for Justice: Medical Malpractice Litigation
David M. Fried:
- September 2015 – American Board of Trial Advocates: Masters in Trial (Opening Statements through Jury Deliberation)
- Spring 2012 - NJ State Bar Convention: Construction Site Accidents
- December 2010 - NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education: Construction Site Accidents
- November 2015 - New Jersey Association for Justice - Technology and Jury Selection
- September 2014 - New Jersey State Bar Association and New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education: Hot topics for Civil Litigators
- February 2013 - New Jersey Association for Justice: How to Win Your Next Medical Malpractice Case/Day in the Life Video
John E. Molinari:
- November 2014 - New Jersey Association for Justice: Evidence Issues Before and During Trial
Richard J. Villanova
- 2014 - Hudson County Bar - "Speedy Justice" Expedited Trials and the Rules of the Game (seminar).
Jeffrey J. Zenna
- 2010 New Jersey Association for Justice: Use of Rebuttal Testimony During Trial
Schedule A Free Case Review
If you need to consult a New Jersey personal injury attorney, you need to contact Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari. The initial consultation is always free.
Phone: (973) 635-5400 • Fax: (973) 635-9339